3 WinRAR Coasters

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by dickeyjay, Aug 19, 2008.

1. dickeyjay

dickeyjay Regular member

Hello family, at the risk of coming across stupid...I can't get these files to do anything. I download a tutorial off of a torrent. It came in with 124 RAR files. I opened one of them just to see how the videos were created. Well I open the first and it open to show an ISO file ext. Well I then tried to us Nero to create and ISO disk. I got all the files on the disk like they were downloaded...124 rar files. What is puzzling is the files say RAR even when I unticked all the boxes in the WinRAR settings, not just the ISO to see if another ext. could open them. I just wanna create a file that will let me view all the files correctly and in the proper order. I am not new to WinRAR I use it all the time I don't know what to do with these files. God for bid I have to open each of the 124 and put it in a folder thats 124 files. HELP!!!!!!!!!

2. dickeyjay

dickeyjay Regular member

Sorry everybody I finally looked at the first file I was opening and low and behold it was 1.5GB. It had all the files rite there......sorry people. Just created a ISO file and I am watching the tutorial now.