360 backup backups?!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by sandy10, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandy10

sandy10 Member

Hi,i was wondering if i could use my Backup of an original Xbox 360 game to make an image with Xbox Backup creator in the same manner that i do with Original discs?
    Also i have been told that to burn a backup of a backup i should use the copy dvd option in CloneCd and if so dont i need my Sammy drive to read it? and then my Pioneer 112d to burn it or can i leave the whole job to the Pioneers.
    Please note that ALL backups created are for my own usage and interest and the games origins lie in original retail purchased versions that i have personally bought.
    I would appreciate whatever help and advice you can give me.I have always found this forum particularly helpful.
    Cheers.

2. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

Normally when I want to copy a backup, I just insert the disk in one of my pc drives, and the blank in a dual layer burner, and burn it using nero directly from one drive to another, this method has not failed me once, you could do the same thing, or you could use clone cd, but I have not really used that method so I couldnt say anything.

But to make one thing clear, you can read your backups in any ordinary pc dvd drive, only the originals you cant, so you dont need your samsung drive to read it again.

3. sandy10

sandy10 Member

Thanks for the info,very helpful.
    Cheers.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

multipost closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.