Access Denied???

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Tyzing, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Tyzing

Tyzing Member

Hey guys, I'M SO NEW to all of this, I've backed up about 10 games so far and now all of the sudden it's saying that a certain folder is denied and i've tried about 10 different games...what's the deal?

I'm using Avulaunch (sp?) and have a 250 gig hard drive

I've never had a problem until just now....thank you so much!

2. Vanjoe

Vanjoe Member

Have you tried a different dash (evoX, UnleashX) It would require you flashing your chip again to use them, but it may solve your problem. Avalaunch tends to freeze up on me every now and then. Also, try installing the latest DVD2XboX and copy the disk to the hdd then play them straight off DVD2XboX. Newest version is 0.7.2 courtesy of those at DVD2Xbox. Try Xbins irc.

3. jjdadon

jjdadon Regular member

When do u get the access denied message? Are u backing them up on the XBOX or FTP'ing the backup to the XBOX HDD?

4. Tyzing

Tyzing Member

I dont really know a lot about FTP so I rent the games and rip them on the HDD...

5. Vanjoe

Vanjoe Member

get flashfxp and create a connection between your xbox and pc. I use a router to do this since i have other connections. I configure my PC to automatically obtain an ip address and configure the proper settings using flash. Follow the tutorial on teamxodus.com (it is located at the end of the ICE GUIDE). It was so easy for me to follow. Create a folder on your PC to copy the game to(game is on the xbox's D drive). Let me know if you need more help.
    Vanjoe

6. Tyzing

Tyzing Member

I'm going to give that a shot, thanks guys this Forums been a ton of help