Alchohol 120% problem help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by xjoshuax, Jun 6, 2006.

1. xjoshuax

xjoshuax Member

ok, I have everything ready to make backup disks of my Xbox games. created them into iso form, etc. etc. when using Alcohol 120% though (which is the free trial version), I go to Image Burning Wizard. I enter in what I want to burn, then hit next. then on the screen where it says "Prepare CD/DVD Recorder", it won't let me click on anything except to check "Write" or "Simulation" or "Number of Copies". Thats it. It wont even let me click "Start". can someone please help?

2. shademand

shademand Regular member

It depends on the size of the game Alcohol 120%, will not let you burn anything less than 701Mb to a DVD. It will direct you to use a CD instead.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2006
  3. xjoshuax

xjoshuax Member

No no the actual page doesnt seem to be working the feilds all wont let me click on them. Makes me think the trial version of the program A120% is just that a trial of part of the program? THe game is like 3.4 gigs. I have never done this b4 and follows a tutorial on how th do it and uhhhh!!! Im almost there. Help!!!

4. shademand

shademand Regular member

Well they say that you can use dvd decrypter to do the same though I personally have never done so.