Anonymous sufing software?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by DanGuy104, Feb 15, 2005.

1. DanGuy104

DanGuy104 Guest

I have been testing the trial version of GhostSurf 2005. This software does just what I'm looking for but has a few glithes. Does anyone have a recommendation for good anonymous surfing software.

Thanks,

Dan Guy

2. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

http://www.pcmesh.com/surf-anonymous.htm is another program you can use BUT :-

All them programs have glitches ~~ smiles! in most cases they will slow down your surfing to a crawl ! cause they depend on re-routing your connection thru a bunch of ""supposedly"" anonymous servers that are usually very busy.

And still , this will not hide your IP from a knowledgeable person ~~ Stopping your java will help you conceal it but again it is not foolproof.

Read the fine print when you get one of those Anonymous programs -- they will reveal your Ip if requested by authorities.

So ~~~ is it really worth it !

I dont have nothing to hide and am sure you dont too ~~ Right ?

If you need more programs to try.. Google your way to ""Anonymous Surfing"" -- you will get a lot of hits on the subject.

Good Luck !

3. DanGuy104

DanGuy104 Guest

I am more interested in encrypting data than hiding my IP. I'm looking for something that makes WiFi surfing more safe.

Dan Guy