Anyone know what the heck error 1005 is????

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by wtfgoinon, Apr 21, 2006.

1. wtfgoinon

wtfgoinon Member

Howdy,

I have a xenium gold chip with avaluanch and every time I start the dash I get en 'error 1005 low space on drive F'. Furthermore, when I try to play a backup game, it loads the title but then kicks back to the main avalaunch screen. How do I get more space on F and and is that related to not being able to play backups?? Thanks much.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

It means you have low disc space in your F: folder. It is just warning you that the space for the F: folder is almost gone. To get more space you will have to get a bigger Hard Drive or delete stuff in the F: Folder.

As for the game reseting to dash when you try playing a game do the below and see if it works.

FTP to your Xbox and go to every folder and clean out the CACHE folders. Make sure you dont delete the CACHE folder. Just delete the files inside the CACHE folder. Also go to your gamesaves and delete any gamesave's for the game your trying to play that is reseting.

Cache files and game saves can become corrupt and give you the problem you are having.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  3. tane2005

tane2005 Guest

Anyone know what the heck error 12 is ????