Are there any sites i can download

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by angel1983, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel1983

angel1983 Member

free ugly betty episodes? I missed some and i wanna watch them. I would really appriciate some help.

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

No, there aren't. not legally anyway. Try searching for info on 'torrents'.

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

You've got the wrong end of the stick Brandon. The duplicate thread was already open when I reported one of them for multiposting.

I think that was just a mistake on the user's part. The mod would have closed this thread too if they'd had a problem. :)

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

it just seems to be to be common sense to not even create a thread like this. i guess i take certain thoughts for granted. >.<

6. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I know where you're coming from, I was just pointing out what you had missed ;)

If I wanted to go about downloading stuff, I wouldn't post all over a public forum where my IP is very accessible. Lol.

Btw, read this..
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/501653

**shakes head**

7. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

that be some sick lines there, LL Jack-Ass. yer tearin' it up, yo. :p

8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

9. angel1983

angel1983 Member

Actually i dont know why its so wrong asking, i dont believe i asked for illegal ways to do things, and i didnt mean to repost it was a mistake, it came up as preview and i pressed submit and then there was two. The second was there for ages before the other got deleted, and i havent cheak in for a day or so. Im not a computer wiz and i dont know what is on the net and what isnt. If i ask a question and you assume i am asking for an illegal answer, thats not my problem.

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

this implies you have to pay for them. acquiring copyright materials for free is piracy and is illegal.

11. angel1983

angel1983 Member

no, its means im not aware that there is no possible way of watching episodes free and watching so legally, if u read what ripper wrote that is sufficiant for me, so i dont need any further assumptions or demening comments from you. Thanks (ps i only want to watch them not copy them) gee, talk about making someone feel bad. your a real nice person hey

12. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

my original post was based on the times of your postings. it appeared you had opened a thread, which immediately closed, and then opened another. this is a logical conclusion to draw based on the behavior of people seeking illegal materials around here.

you got a more than sufficient answer from both ripper and nephilim. yet you come back to play indignant, even questioning a mod with your little "it's not my problem" bit. ugly betty, like anything else, is a copyrighted show. and like any copyrighted show, you're going to have a hard time finding it free and legal anywhere but on tv. it comes as common sense to most; i'm sorry if you're lack of internet knowledge prevents you from seeing this, but that's what a search tool is for.

and yes, i'm a very nice guy. last week, i even gave a can of tuna to a stray cat in my parking garage. that's how nice a guy i am.

13. angel1983

angel1983 Member

i didnt question a mod, i was telling you!!!!!!! I was telling you because you made me feel stupid or whatever in the way you wrote what u wrote. No thread closed straight away. Did u take notice of what ripper said? So maybe you need to be more attentative to detail.

Yeah i obviously do have a lack of knowlage for this stuff if i didnt i wouldnt be in here to ask a question, after all isnt that what asking questions is for.I was tought there is no shame in asking. If you want to look down on someone for this well obviously ur not a nice guy, cat or no cat.

Anyway, im over it, this is stupid and ur making me feel angry and i dont even know u. So its cool i get it, you cant watch it legally anywhere. End of story

14. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

when you don't address a post to someone, it's taken as you're responding to the last post; hence, it is taken as you were responding to Nephilim. yes, i did take notice as to what ripper said, as he was privy to information which i did not have; if you note, i didn't argue that point any further once i had this new knowledge. there's no system to tell us who reported what thread and when.

i'm not looking down on anyone. i was wrong about the reason this thread was created, you were wrong for asking for trying to get pirated stuff from a forum whose rules forbid it, la di da. point is, you have continued to argue for your point, looking for more to go on about; i haven't continued to argue any unfounded points. heck, neph said to take it easy on you, and i intended to by not responding at all until you came back *with the appearance* (since you claim to have been responding to me) of questioning a moderator.

and it's good your over it. maybe we can close this now. -_-

did you even try the official ugly betty site? or youtube? or any of the rest? you might be able to find something outside of torrents. google is your friend.

15. angel1983

angel1983 Member

well u didnt apologize either for accusing of opening another thread when u were wrong. And u did continue on with it, cause u bought it up again. Why shouldnt i defend my intentions?

Well dont write back again you will not see me around here again you have succsesfully made someone else feel unwelcome

16. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

it was only brought up to make my point. i didn't continue to argue that case.

if this was enough to chase you off, then you probably don't have the patience for this site anyway.

good luck with finding the show. if worse comes to worse, it will always be out on dvd and you can rent/buy it.

17. Sir-Age

Sir-Age Regular member

There is a LEGAL and FREE way of watching Ugly Betty episodes.

The Channel 4 website - download 4OD (4 on demand).

They sometimes let you watch recent episodes for free. Otherwise they charge something like 99p.

18. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

this is ridiculous...

Either...wait for reruns.

Google torrents and acquire them that way.

Go to zeropaid.com

BTW, thread closed.

Last edited: May 3, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.