Backedup one game success but now they freeze mid burn!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by sandy10, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandy10

sandy10 Member

Hi,i have flashed my xbox 360 and installed the Samsung dh-d16c reader below my rewriter.Installed Kreon 8.1 and read Gears of War with xbox creator V.25 to my pc hdd.Then i burnt that image with Infiniti 360 dual layer media and it worked a dream.For a bit of a noob it all went very well and played in my 360 like a dream BUT now its the following day and i have made images of Forza 2,Mcrae Dirt and Saints row but they ALL freeze mid burn???
    I have retried my original,successful gears of war image after several failures with these other games and it burnt straight away no problem! So i created another image of the same gears of war that i had success with but this time it froze just like the others so basically this is where i am:A good image of gears of war on one day then the following day 4 more images of which none burn all just freeze up mid burn using Clone cd.I dont understand what i did yesterday that is now failing??
    I would appreciate some input from you guys as i have not got a clue and averaging 1.00 for every bad burn it is becoming more expensive by the minute!
    Cheers.

2. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

Use imgburn. Its a freeware app and considered one of the best especially for DL recording.

It seems that your pc runs out of system resources, not enough RAM or processor power due to the many applications you may be running in the background when you are recording the device buffer of the drive stutters resulting in failed burns. The disable apps that load when you initialize windows like a virus scanner anything you don’t need that appears on the task bar. If that doesn't help, it seems you have bad media.

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

multipost closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.