backing up halo 2, wtf nothing shows up

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by TicTac666, Mar 26, 2007.

1. TicTac666

TicTac666 Guest

so i have ftp access, ok check, i pop in halo 2 and evox says it has detected a game in the drive, ok check

now i open up the /d/ folder with flashfxp on the xbox

i should see the halo 2 disk right???

nope, i see 3 folders, TDATA, UDATA, and CACHE

wtf where is the halo 2 disk located i check all the drives and cant find it

if it means anything, the files in the /d/ and the files in the /e/ are exactly the same =/

please help

2. steimy

steimy Active member

well the D: partition is the correct place where it should be.
    Did you stick in the disc, let it load and then start FlashFXP after it loaded?

Only other thing i can even think of at the moment is that the EvoX.ini file has the wrong path leading to your DVD drive as far as where it says the D: partition is located.

3. TicTac666

TicTac666 Guest

well what i did to get ftp access was use run linux on mechassult, i got to evox, i do NOT have any dashboards installed on my xbox, i run it off the memory card. so i have evox running and mechassult in the disk drive, i swap mechassult for halo 2, let the drive respin, and then evox shows that a game was detected

if i ftp to my xbox when mechasuslt is in the drive, /d/ still shows cache tdata and udata

gah this is frustrating, i think im just going to install a soft mod and then remove it when i get the disk copied

4. corn

corn Guest

Try F:, I don't know, but thats were my disk was.

5. TicTac666

TicTac666 Guest

i tried f/ but nothing came up, it was blank

6. steimy

steimy Active member

well, i really can't help much because the method you use is something i have never even heard of. Why not just install a dashboard and make it easy on yourself? I did not think you could even FTP if you did not have a hacked dashboard installed on your system.
    I would get AID 3.1 and put EvoX or UnleashX on my system.

7. TicTac666

TicTac666 Guest

yea,nvm, i just downloaded halo 2 from torrents, thanks for help anyway =)