backup xbox games larger then 4.7 gig

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by mkc1971, Jun 2, 2004.

1. mkc1971

mkc1971 Guest

does anyone know how to back up games larger than 4.7gig i tried acl couldnt get it to work tried compressing the viseo file couldnt find a program to read vidpal file . Enter the matrix is the game if anyone could help

2. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

actually the games allowance is around 4.3gb
    most of the time you can delete movies or demos or foreign stuff etc, and make the space. In a few cases you cant do this (namely metal gear solid and rallisport 2) then you have to look into making 2 discs if possible (rallisport 2 can be done this way)
    check the files etc on the game, see if there are demos or movies etc you can remove. Failing that, get a bigger hdd and put the game onto your hard drive.

3. mkc1971

mkc1971 Guest

i have 1.27gig in moves can that be deleted

4. mkc1971

mkc1971 Guest

i also have a pioneer A06 with updated firmware which allows me to burn at 1x and a fast rip speed what is the advantage of the hack firmware and where did you go to get it

5. mkc1971

mkc1971 Guest

i also have a pioneer A06 with updated firmware which allows me to burn at 1x and a fast rip speed what is the advantage of the hack firmware and where did you go to get it

6. sachin75

sachin75 Guest

hi,

u can xbox xdk5578 to downsample the movies to lesser size as the movies in enter the matrix r live action so reducing them will greatly reduce the size. somebody has written a tutorial on xbox-scene.com for how to do that..i think u can have alook at it and it shouldnt be difficult..

sachin

7. mkc1971

mkc1971 Guest

i have read the tutorial but it only works really on .bik files using rad tools di i read the right tutorial enter the matrix usses vidpal file and rad tool doesnt reconize this