Can anyone help setting up FTP to a Mac?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by emusoccer, Jun 6, 2006.

1. emusoccer

emusoccer Member

I'm new here and I recently purchased a modded Xbox from a friend of my brothers (who was only selling it because he moved back to China). It has alot of 'software' already on it, but im really interested in hooking it up to my Mac and swapping in some other games to the HD. Ive looked at a bunch of tutorials about setting it up and they are all giving directions to PC programs (which im sure the majority of yall have). It has the EVOX dashboard but i can easily switch it to Avalaunch or the Xbox Media Center, any help would be greatly appreciated ^_^ Thanks in advance.

2. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

it should be in here

http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/macosx-backup.php

backup your own dvd's xbox games computer games and ps2 games to recive the pack of all the programs and instructions simply send a email to email removed and to get the pack type xbox for xbox pack pc for the pc pack dvd for the dvd pack and ps2 for the ps2 pack also inclued your full name any mesages without a full name will not be processed, any illeagal operations using any programs supplied is fully the users responsibility. GOOD LUCK this will work

theese inclued qwix craxtion clonexb xboxiso flash fxp and by special request ws_ftp pro it also inclueds dvd shrink and dvd decrypter there is also a lot of things that i can help you with anything to do with computers or xbox or making dvds

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2006
  3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

another warning ... please read the forum rules. No posting emails.

4. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

look i dont care if i get spam or anything ok just leave my email address there ok

sig removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2006
  5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Tell you one last time ... and will let you think about it.

READ THE FORUM RULES. No Posting Emails.