can someone help me!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by keiko69, Mar 23, 2006.

1. keiko69

keiko69 Member

i just bough a modchip its call "apple X VII" can some one tell me if is a good chip and can someone tell me if is true that if you put a modchip on your xbox u cant play games online no more please someone help thank u.

2. yu-8

yu-8 Regular member

a good modchip is excuter 3 ce ive never heard of apple X VII, and there are ways to play online with a moded xbox but its hard without getting banned.

3. keiko69

keiko69 Member

Thanks alot so you are telling me that if i mod my xbox i might get booted from xbox live often? and if so why is the reason people mod xbox 4.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

to play backups, be able to FTP between PC and Xbox, and i am sure other thing i didn't know you couldn't do without a modchip, as mine came with one.
    DuoX2 is also a good chip
    and yes you can get banned from from Xbox Live. But there is also Xlink Kai and XBConnect for any game with the system link option.
    They will not ban you for playing online with a modchip.

5. poonan

poonan Member

you can aslo play online without getting banned if you have an on/off switch for your chip. Mine has one.

6. MLOYLLO

MLOYLLO Regular member

I've softmodded with http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/7/228232
    and then SlaYers_auto-installer_v2.6_final and it seems their is an option to run stealth mode,but i think it is for chipped boxs, and I don't play live and haven't, But I love having the latest apps and a 200 gb hdd., which I'm selling to a friend and upgrading to 500 gb. I love movies and have Blockbuster passes.

If anyone knows wheither live is possible after a soft mod I'd like to know? Because inquiring minds want to know, I help a lot of people in different situations, because I remember when I was in the dark and people helped me, mostly by posting in threads like this.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2006
  7. keiko69

keiko69 Member

ok i think i got it i just softmod my xbox but i try to backup and xbox game and i have no clue what to do can someone give me an idea how to cuz im kind of dumb when it comes to computer i got Evolution X dash intalled i got my xbox and computer link i got that part i did it with flashfxp, qwix, craxtion4 and it work i got connect it i see the folders but i dont know where to go to rip the files from the game to my computer hdd or is it the hdd in the xbox i also wanna know how big is the hhd that the xbox comes with please i need some help