Can someone tell me the name of this movie?!?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Cinanix, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Cinanix

Cinanix Member

hey, didnt know where to post this, but i need to know the name of this movie, i really like it when i watched it a few years ago and now i cant figure out the name of it!

The general story was that this rich guy figures out that his wife is cheating with a cop. He kills his wife, and then calls the police and requests a particular person to arrest him, at which point he swaps his gun for the persons gun who comes to arrest him. I also think the guy who arrests him is the guy his wife is cheating with. So he confesses and this DA who is about to retire or move on with his life gets cocky and does just one last case cause its supposed to be easy, then they figure out that the confession wont hold up in court cause the cop arresting the guy was the one who his wife cheated with and it all falls apart, then the movie ends with the guy getting arrested cause the wife was in a coma and when he orders the plug to be pulled it goes from attempted murder to murder so they try him again and convict him. So thats the best i can do, if anyone knows the name of this movie it would really help me out. Thanks for you help!

2. dailun

dailun Active member

Although you might get a hit here, it's probably better off over at "rotten tomatoes" or one of the movie sites.

3. kenjo88

kenjo88 Member

Its called 'Fracture' with anthony hopkins and ryan gosling. Not too bad a film....