CAN SUM1 HELP ME WITH BURNING XBOX GAMES

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by psp1234, Mar 25, 2006.

1. psp1234

psp1234 Member

HI could any1 help me. i have a xbox chipped and i am downloading xbox games on my pc. but i was wondering if any1 cud give me a step by step guide on how to burn xbox games. i have nero 7 and dvd decryptor? if any1 would help me i would b really happy lol :D

2. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

It's pretty easy if it isn't an ISO than make it 1 with MagicISO
    Then get like imgburn....You can get it from searching google.....
    And burn it........

3. cj2087

cj2087 Regular member

4. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

@cj
    I just told him what to do................I just summed up everything what they said in like three seconds

that is to make a backup on a game he is Ripping a game.......O yea and i wouldn't say downloading a game becuz it is piracy and against the forums rules........

But i agree he needs to use the search function but he is a newbie so just go easy on him

Scratch that he is a junior member he should know better.........So next time use the search function please...LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2006
  5. knizzle

knizzle Guest

you said you had nero, that can burn images so you dont even need to get image burner, what you need to do after making your iso is:
    1. Open up nero
    2. Go to copy and backup(make sure at the top you have dvd selected) on min it is a drop down menu with cd/dvd, dvd, and cd
    3. Click image burn, which looks like a cd with a match under it
    4. Find the iso you made, and open it
    5. Burn away

6. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Yea i knew he said Nero but i think that nero sucks at burning images......So that is why i use imgburn.......I use Nero for burning other things

but is just personnel choice

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2006