Can't backup Ed edd and eddy misadventures

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Bobbart, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Bobbart

Bobbart Guest

I can't even run the original disc from the unleashx or xbmc dash it just boots back to the dash. Made a backup and it does the same thing. Copied it to the harddrive using the latest dvd2xbox and if I run it from within xbmc under the files section and select the new default.xbe file that dvd2xbox makes it runs, but only the first time. When I try to run it again it just boots back to the dash. The game does run when I use the original dash and original disc, but that is a huge hassle as I have the games on my drive.

2. Bobbart

Bobbart Guest

Here's what I've tried so far. I found a thread on xboxscene that said the xbe title has some invalid characters and to use c-xbox to edit the title. Tried it and no go. I tried the two latest versions of dvd2xbox and that didn't work. Everytime the game boots it goes back to the dashboard. The game is small at 745 meg. Anyone have a clue. I hate having to boot to the original dash and insert the original disc so my kids can play the game.

3. Bobbart

Bobbart Guest

I can copy to hdd and play once, the next time I try to play it doesn't work. I tried deleting e:cache and the game save and it still doesn't work. If I delete the game off of hdd and recopy I can play, then when I try to play after shutting it off it doesn't work again. No idea why it does it. My son must be the only person playing this game.