CANT SEE FILES!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by SLiKK514, Dec 4, 2006.

1. SLiKK514

SLiKK514 Member

so now i am stuck. I can ftp my xbox and i seee all drives however when i click on a drive i see nothing. I've read that i must check the "show hidden files" box and i did. still see nothing. If i input this command by going to commands>raw commands and i put &list. then i can see files. But if i do that in the "d" directory, i see 3 files. One is., the other is.., and the other is video_ts. Not really what im looking for. So thats where i am at right now, still trying and searchin but found nothing. I must be doing something wrong.

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

D:\ is youe DVD drive! Are you using FlashFXP? If so, click on refresh and it will display what's in the folder!

3. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

I have run into this problem before, what I do is go into the file manager and see exactly how a folder is setup say F:/Games/Emulators but what is inside Emulators doesn't show in FlashFXP so I use the file manager to confirm the folder that isnt showing say "NES" and I make a folder in FlashFXP typed EXACTLY as it shows in the Xbox file manager and then viola it shows up with all its contents. I have only had to do that maybe 3 times but it works perfectly.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2006
  4. SLiKK514

SLiKK514 Member

got it. dont know what happened but i rebooted my pc, opened flashfxp did a refresh and boom, i see all files now. Now that thats done i will upgrade my hdd. wouldnt know much if i didnt know about this site. with some readin, searchin, u will find what ur lookin for. thanks for the help guys!