Convert VRO video format to DVD+R

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by PunjabiAi, Oct 8, 2005.

1. PunjabiAi

PunjabiAi Guest

I have a Hitachi DVDcam DZ-MV208E and have STILL not been able to find out a simple way to convert the videos on my DVDcam to a DVD+R (so i can play it on my DVD player).

I coppied the video off the DVD-Ram disk in the DVDcam to my hard drive. It is in VRO file format. I want to convert and copy the video (VRO format video) onto a DVD+R so i can play it on a DVD player.

Ive tried to use "VSO DivxToDVD". It worked really good until i played on my DVD player. The Video was squashed and at the top it said some shit about a trial version. Its annoying because i wasted another blank DVD and the process takes ages. Is there a better program i could use? or is there a way i can make VSO DivxToDVD to work properly without paying for anything.

I've seen several posts but i get confused and lost when reading them. Im 15 so im really noobish. I would really appreciate if u help me out with this shit in really simple words :) Ive had the DVDcam for over 2 years and i just found this site.

I have MSN Messenger: punjabi_boii@hotmail.com
    plzzzz help me out

thnx

2. PunjabiAi

PunjabiAi Guest

Is there a speacial way to transfer the video from the camera to my PC? Because the software ive used (dvdSanta and VSO DivxToDVD) says and makes the video in the reselution 352x572.

when i play teh video (in VRO format) on the DVDcam and on my computer it is in the right resulution.

plz help me out

3. PunjabiAi

PunjabiAi Guest

i think the problem is mainly coz of the resulution - Maybe or

Is there a speacial way to transfer the video from the camera to my PC? Because the software ive used (dvdSanta and VSO DivxToDVD) says and makes the video in the reselution 352x572.

when i play teh video (in VRO format) on the DVDcam and on my computer it is in the right resulution.

plz help me out