CRACK? CAN U GUYS HELP ME

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Deebalt, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deebalt

Deebalt Member

Im knew to this whole downloading thing.......and i wanted to know what a "CRACK" is. How do i use it? Everytime i download one it doesnt work!!

Last edited: May 22, 2007
  2. flyingv

flyingv Guest

Sorry bud, I don't think you're allowed to ask that question here.

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

Deebalt there a few thing that could be named crack! when you bend over and your pant's move down below your waist you will see a crack, also crack is a drug that some people smoke, but i think the one that you are talking about is not allowed to be talked about or asked about here. so it would be a good thing to edit your post before you get your self banned ok, just a heads up it would be a good thing to read the rules on this site ok, good luck

4. Deebalt

Deebalt Member

cool thanks......but i didnt see anything in the rules that said dont talk about crack. Thanks though

5. ireland

ireland Active member

Case examples regarding rule number five (5). No piracy.

Case: Pirated material, such as serial numbers and direct links to pirated, copyrighted material (including direct links to torrent files and ed2k links). PROHIBITED

Case: Technical, in depth discussion about copy protection circumvention (i.e. cracking). PROHIBITED

Case: Discussion about pirated content and piracy, such as converting (downloaded) video and/or audio files to DVD/AudioCD/whatever format. PERMITTED

Case: Discussion about copy protection circumvention in general (extracting encrypted content, such as DVD movies, compact discs, copy protected console and computer software, using existing software). PERMITTED

Case: Links to sites offering possibly pirated content (including torrent files and ed2k links). PERMITTED

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487#533726

Last edited: May 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.