Create DVD photo album Directly

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by stacyL, Jan 2, 2008.

1. stacyL

stacyL Member

I am a photo fan liking taking photos, when I got many beautiful pictures, I like to edit them by some ditital software.

I find one photo album maker software, it can help me assemble many photos together and create a story by its built-in movie styles. It allows to add background music also. The main publish formats are SWF format and "Author DVD", it is convenient to Generate "dvd photo movie", what you need to do is just click the "publish" menu, this software will author dvd movie directly.

You can get free tial from its official website

2. kevinlzl

kevinlzl Member

Hi stacyl,

You described "Author DVD" is convenient, I wonder if I have no any other burning tool like nero, is it ok to author my photo album to DVD only with this software?

Another question, I am familiar with Picasa, but the built-in styles isn't much enough, what about this software?

3. stacyL

stacyL Member

Dear Kevinlzl,

About your two questions:
    1)Is it ok to author my photo album to DVD only with this software?
    Answer:sure. This software is powerful on authoring DVD.The program has already included buring function.It also provide many professional DVD-MENU resource here.
    2)about built-in styles
    Photo Story Platinum offered nearly 260+ animated styles for family,love,kids,schools,business,new year and so on.
    you can visit the showcase of styles here