Decrpyte this message

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Vicious88, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

Okay, folks, here is a challenge. And a nice one at that. I've run into this code a lot. I'm pretty sure windows just doesn't know how to handle this code, but it is the basis of many, many foriegn-made game resource files. This particular segment is from a Korean made game, that I am hoping to modify for my own personal use. I know that someone, somewhere can decode this stuff for me or point me to the right tool. So with all of that said, I'll paste just a small section of the 6 MB text code, here:
    W ` ŠÍ«J«»ŠÊ¨©¨ž.¾�]¼ž.¾ŽþNJíܼjFˆ¨…"f¼Î訨H¨ž.¾�]¼ÞþNïJíܼjFˆ¨…"f¼�‡ˆ¨X¨ž.¾�]¼n~¾N>JíܼjFˆ¨…"f¼C¦ø¨©¨ž.¾�]¼Nž>~?ŸJíܼjFˆ¨å"f¼D(¨x¨ž.¾�]Œ>nnJíܼjFˆ¨å"f¼És¨X¨ž.¾�]Œ^Ž^ÿJïÞ¾jFˆ¨å"f¼ŒH¨X¨ž.¾�]Œ^n¯^�JíܼjFˆ¨å"f¼N1¹¨X¨ž.¾�]Œÿn�^/JïÞ¾jFˆ¨å"f¼Ð騹¨ž.¾�]œ.>ïnnþ�JíܼjFˆ¨å"f¼ÄÿÙ¨X¨ž.¾�]ìþ~>¾NJíܼjFˆ¨å"f¼‡ž ¨©¨ž.¾�]ìß¾�¯þïJíܼjFˆ¨å"f¼I�y¨©¨ž.¾�]Üÿ¾�î«»JíܼjFˆ¨å"f¼ ¬ª¨H¨ž.¾�].¾ÏþNJíܼjFˆ¨å"f¼ÏJš¨¹¨ž.¾�]<NÎ^­þNÞJíܼjFˆ¨å"f¼‚iʨH¨ž.¾�] ÿ�>¾JïÞ¾jFˆ¨å"f¼D:¨‰¨ž.¾�] ÿ�>¾] ¼­JïÞ¾jFˆ¨å"f¼'¨H¨ž.¾�]¾�>NJïÞ¾jFˆ¨å"f¼ÊÖJ¨©¨ž.¾�]þ¾^^NJïÞ¾jFˆ¨iAŒ�õ»¨H¨ž.¾�]l^Ÿ.¾JïÞ¾jFˆ¨å"f¼O”먉¨ž.¾�]l^Ÿ.¾] ¼­JïÞ¾jFˆ¨å"f¼³Û¨h¨ž.¾�]lÿ>JïÞ¾jFˆ¨å"f¼ÅQ ¨X¨ž.¾�]|¾�ž.þJïÞ¾jFˆ¨å"f¼ˆ@{¨™¨ž.¾�]|¾�ž.þ] ¼­JïÞ¾jFˆ¨å"f¼Jo¬¨X¨ž.¾�]|¾�ï>NJïÞ¾jFˆ¨å"f¼
    œ¨H¨ž.¾�]|¾?«»JíܼjFˆ¨å"f¼À-̨X¨ž.¾�]|

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.