Destroy all humans, opening cinimatics,then-nothing!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by hushma, Jan 11, 2006.

1. hushma

hushma Member

Hi,
    I’ve done a search on the forums for a solution without sucsess,hope you can help.
    Using craxtion (4) I backed up my game and created an iso on my pc, and burnt image using Nero, when playing back the copy, all the cinematics and opening bits work fine until the after last splash screen (when I’m assuming the main game starts).
    Then all I get is a back screen until I reboot, any ideas as to where I went wrong ?
    I’ve backed up a few games in the past without too much drama, would using different software help?
    I’ve seen on the forums Qwix mentioned,
    Thanks in advance,

Hushma

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Try FTPing or use your File Explorrer and delete the files inside your CACHE folders. Also look and see if there is a game save for that game in your gamesaves and delete it.

3. hushma

hushma Member

Hi,
    thanks for prompt response to my problem, may I be a nuisance and ask some more?
    I had someone install the evox dash for me so im not all that familiar with it, can I find and delete the cache folder contents through the dash?
    Witch Xbox folders are the ones that are cache(searched the forums and have been getting conflicting info ) and save game ?,would deleting game saves in game be the way to go?

Thanks,

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I use UnleashX as a dash but im sure that Evox has a file explorrer. If not FTP to your Xbox and search each folder for CACHE folders and delete the files in it.

As of game saves. You should have a gamesave option in your Evox to bebale to Edit and Delete/ADD them.