Downloading games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by kamelda, Nov 5, 2005.

1. kamelda

kamelda Member

I just bought an XBox. What will I need to do to modify it in order to play games when I download them?

Do I need some type of chip?

2. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

ok, to mod ya xbox you have 2 options. the first is to buya mod chip (Preferably an Xecuter 3 CE), or you can do a softmod. I can't remember where the guide is on how to do softmods. search the forums and you will eventually find it :)

3. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

If I see any more postings about downloading games I am personally going to bust this site and the members involved. Is that understood? If you question my credentials then keep posting.

4. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

eggbert52, go away you foolish foolsih little man.

5. civicpimp

civicpimp Guest

bomb,bomb, bomb,....you cant say bomb on a plane! what if i was a bombradier? bomb bomb bomb.

download download ...you cant say that on the web!!!!

6. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

WTF????

7. punqewe

punqewe Active member

@eggbert52-telling people that they can download the games isn't a crime....in the same sense telling a murderer where to buy a weapon isn't a crime either. The fault lies on the actual act of the murder/download....where the site hold no responsability. Keep your idle threats to yourself and read the rules before posting.

We can tell people site names,but not give dirrect links to the certain files in question....now that being said,I think [bold]you[/bold] should be the one watching what you say.

/END OF LINE

8. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

eggbert - well if you want to bust this site, by all means take your best shot. considering there are no files here to download, or direct links to download, and there's about 5000 other morons claiming they are going to the same thing then you'll just have to get in line and wait your turn. we provide nothing more than information here, thats it. so if you really think you're going to make a dent in a forum of 500,000 people, epsecially since we are based in Finland, then by all means take your best shot. with that being said then i guess yes, i AM questioning your credentials. coming on here throwing idle threats around is not going to make you many friends at all.

9. steimy

steimy Active member

eggbert52
    hahahahahahahahahaheheheheeheehehahahahaahah

i agree with above statments, go find another post to
    rant on.
    nothing illegal going on here, just read the forum rules, like you should have already, and you will see that certain things are
    not allowed. Like linking to download sites or other pirated materials. there is no crime in talking about them, as there are hundreds of them out there and everyone knows it.

10. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

I love my posts when I've had a few too many...pretty funny to see the responses. On a serious note, I really did like this site much better when people weren't asking questions about downloading stuff. Dar...I remember when you would ban people if they ever brought up a question regarding downloading...what has changed? Anyway, I was just trying to get a rise out of people and apparently it worked.

11. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

the rules changed because we got sick of banning everyone for doing something that very well could have been legal. thats pretty much it.

12. NickBek

NickBek Member

YOU GO Bubba1982... by the way GET SOME SLEEP

13. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member