dreamcast burning help

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by wood43, Mar 2, 2008.

1. wood43

wood43 Member

I'm new to this dreamcast thing which is kind of old so theres really no tips on it. Ive already burned a couple CDI's and CUE's so I'm starting to get the hang of it. But I'm stuck tho with these CDI's with one track. Ive tried disk juggler and alcohol and the utopia boot disk billions of times and i cant get them to work. It keeps coming with the music screen or the utopia boot disk thing with that screaming guy. Before I waste another 20 cd's can someone please help me out.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

3. wood43

wood43 Member

Ok i downloaded that and tried all of it but literally all my cdi's that didn't work came up with an error that said "unsupported image". So i guess they were just crappy downloads. Just another question. Does anyone know of any good dreamcast sites still alive?

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

'fraid it's been a couple years since i last looked for any, i got the last few games i was missing from Gamestation, eBay, places like that.

5. wood43

wood43 Member

Lol yea there so cheap now a days I'm just trying to save a buck. But from all the crappy downloads out there nowadays I might have to consider investing in games.