DSL

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by wenjo, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wenjo

wenjo Guest

HELLO guys, i have a Rogers dsl but still when im downloading movies using bitcomet it really downloads so slow. anyone knows how to boost up internet connections. because i think rogers is shitting me because they're cheap bastards who only sucks money but wont let customers suck their bandwith. thnks

2. ovrfiendx

ovrfiendx Regular member

Try setting a static IP Address and forward the port your torrent client uses. I do this when downloading torrents and my speeds have increased dramatically.
    Go here for info on Port forwarding they also tell how to setup a static IP address. http://portforward.com/

3. wenjo

wenjo Guest

the dns server i put on the "preferred dns server is the one i got but I dont have alternative dns server what should i put? thnks

4. ovrfiendx

ovrfiendx Regular member

Not real sure the info I gave you is all I can refer you to. I am a noob when it comes to this stuff but that site got me up and running great. Sorry I can't help but I'm sure that site has the info somewhere.

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

thread no longer needed as original poster has left the building due to abusing my shoutbox because original poster can't use forums correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.