DVDFAB subtitles

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by growler33, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. growler33

growler33 Member

I have been using the latest version of DVDFAB and I am having troubles with subtitles. All of my burned dvd's play the subtitles at startup unless I manual tell my dvd player to turn them off. Now on my newest dvd player even when I turn them off manually they still play? If I turn them on, I get 2 sets of subtitles!!! I have burned some without including the subtitles but then I get screwed every once in a while when there is foreign language or a need for subtitles in a regular movie.

Is there anything else I can do, or is it just my dvd players reading the burned dvd wrong? I have friends with the cheapest dvd players that don't have this problem. I have a brand new Panasonic dvd recorder and I hate to think I will have to watch all my movies with subtitles playing!

2. ferguj1

ferguj1 Active member

3. growler33

growler33 Member

Sorry about that, first time user and thought I had it in the best place but after waiting for a response in that forum I started looking around and found where it should be. I didn't see a feature to delete it?

Again, I am sorry!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.