EBAY HELP!!!! SHIPPING!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Habbah, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Habbah

Habbah Member

I just sold my psp on ebay. the auction ended and when i login to my paypal account it tells to to ship it. i click on print label fill out all the info needed and then it says " PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience. " And it says the money from the auction is On Hold - Please Ship.

What does that mean? wasn't the person who bought it supposed to pay for shipping? So now i have to manually ship it? will i still get the money? if i do?

2. syxguns

syxguns Active member

You do not ship until the money is in your paypal account. If you do ship and the money is on hold then the money may be denied. You need to contact paypal, the person that purchased it, and ebay to let them know of the situation.

If you did not include the price of shipping in the sale of the item then you may be out a little money. I hope that is not the case. I had a similar situation happen to me, but after making contact with the purchaser, I realized that they were trying to scam me. I was able to verify this through paypal.

Good luck!