electric-stun-gun for humane fishing-'cos

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Shelley23, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shelley23

Shelley23 Guest

Tuesday 17th April 2007

Hello.
    Good afternoon.
    Whatever. Obviously not many linguists-aqui.Pues...en inglese..

Uhh..I have been seriously contemplating my love of fish-finger butties(with grain bread(VOGEL) ,mayo and fresh,crisp mix salad(watercress being a favourite of mine)..Kurt Cobain(sadly passed-on-via an in cold blood murder April 1994)wrote and indeed sang,i believe sarcastically!?"It's o.kay to eat fish 'cos they don't have any feelings"(He so should have done Primal Therapy!Maybe he was having flashbacks to tadpole-sperm-stage of interuterine-development!?)
    However-
    I have thought-up an invention(Patented-by-Intellectual Copyright)to spare poor little fishes in all their kaleidoscopic-glory-the agony of the horrific barbed-fishook!Ouch!
    An electric-stun-phaser type of self-triggering-on-impact(fishy-bites-cap-sets-off-electric-voltage-charge)thus rendering the poor fishy completely senseless!Fishy floats to surface and is reeled-in happily by Jolly Old Fisherman on Cornish Coast with grizzled-beard and galloshers...Fishy feels no pain!He is Comatose!He has passed-into-the-waters-of-the-unconcious-probably -dreaming of an exotic aquamarine-fishy-underwater-heaven -off Costa Rica!
    I enjoy my toasted-on-grain-bread fishfinger-butty(with real-butter no salt)and feel no guilt!
    Fishtastic!Sorry!LOL!

I'm thinking MIT Think-Tank-Hm!?

and Good day to you.(plural formal)

Shelley23

(or just plain old Shelley comme-vous-voulez!)

Oh F%#k! Now i have to wait tres minutos para el ordenador de los imbecils!

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

utterly pointless in every single post, oh and a serial multiposter of idiocy too. Don't bang your head on the way out, oh you found that loose step, ah well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.