Evolution X and Xbox live don't mix

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by stuff555, Feb 2, 2005.

1. stuff555

stuff555 Member

So far I haven't been able to find a single forum based on the problem, so im asuming im the only one stupid enough. Basically back about one and a half years ago i got xbox live. Straight away I downloaded xbox live onto my modded console, which had evolution x. As you could have guessed, I couldn't play online anyway, since then i couldn't get into the dashboard for evolution x anymore. Burnt games still work, but now i have a dvd burner, so i need to get into it to burn some games. Please help!

2. loladuck

loladuck Guest

I think that the first thing you should try is to install evolution X again the same way you did before. I assume you are using a modchip, or did you do a software modification?

3. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Try reinstalling it with a boot cd.

4. stuff555

stuff555 Member

well i would try to re-install it but i'm not the one that put it on there in the first place, I got everything done at a computer market. In two weeks I'm taking the xbox there to see if someone can do it. But I don't really want to get ripped off and pay a fortune for it.

5. loladuck

loladuck Guest

I am sure they would be cool enough to help you out for free so I wouldn't worry about it. Good luck with all that though.