evox messed it all up

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by xxmodxx, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxmodxx

xxmodxx Guest

k iam totally , totally stranded with no xbox i thought i reinstalled ms dashboard togetback to normal but now my new dash board is 'your xbox system requires service' in several diffrent languages !!! yeaaaah...and i got as far as gettig onto halo2 before this and my account was gone i typed in my existitng account then it had a whole new icon soooo n e thing i can do like is there a restore button i want everything back to normal..... iam getting a 360 in october soo i should problee get a new disk

2. steimy

steimy Active member

can you load a back up disc at all?
    what is the number it gives you with the service message?

If it will load a back up disc you can download AID 3.0 and use it to reformat the HDD and install what you want back onto it.

3. KaitouAce

KaitouAce Member

Did you go back and lock your Hard Drive when you put the original dash back on?

4. xxmodxx

xxmodxx Guest

umm i dont remember doin n e of that though i did write down where this backup thing is and i called custoer support apparently what i did is sooo bad they dont know what to do

[removed] plz i need help

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2006
  5. xxmodxx

xxmodxx Guest

yeah .......... its messed up toadally i click open diskdrive and it usually go to my dash welllll my current day is a black screen with green lettrs saysinur xbox requires service please call xbox customer support it says that in acouple diffrent languages and the LED is blinkin red to green and it as a 13 up in the corner....i think it was a higer sumer yesterday

6. KaitouAce

KaitouAce Member

You mean to tell us you actually called customer support? Why, when you know you modded your Xbox, would you call customer support? Oh well.

What kind of mod did you do to your Xbox? Did you do a softmod/exploit or a modchip?

7. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

I'm guessing he had a softmod and while trying to remove, he did something wrong.

At this point, if you don't have a chip, you only have a few options.
    1. If the Xbox can still read games and you have the exploit save still, reinstall the soft mod. Then use an autoinstaller disc fix to your mess.
    If it can't read games...
    2. Hotswap and soft mod. Then remove it properly.
    3. Get a modchip and use an autoinstaller to fix your mess.

8. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.