Fable the lost chapters...file wont copy to xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Strazza, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Strazza

Strazza Guest

I have copied fable: the lost chapters to my computer and want to transfer it back to my xbox. Everything worked fine, except for one file called "graphics.biz" which failed to copy. It's 184MBs and obviously quite important.
    I use flashFXP if that makes any difference.
    any help with this would be appreciated.

2. newbmodd

newbmodd Guest

do you have anything else on your hard drive (like other games)

3. Strazza

Strazza Guest

nah i've got heaps of space. the reason i want to put it on my hard drive is because the disc is pretty stuffed and doesnt work too well.

4. newbmodd

newbmodd Guest

well i would say if you have any thing on your hardrive delete it or (Well i dont know much about fable but...) delete any files you dont use like single player or multiplayer. again i dont know much about fable but thats what i did for halo2

5. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

Try using Quix to transfer it as an iso instead.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  6. Strazza

Strazza Guest

ok, thanks for your advice guys. I've been away for a couple of days so i couldnt reply.
    Anyway i tryed using Quix, but i got an error when it got to "graphics.biz". Im thinking that the file may not have tranfered properlly in the first place, so i think i'll just hire the game and start fresh.
    thanks again for your help guys.

7. newbmodd

newbmodd Guest

o i should have asked you this first are you ftping it too your xbox or doing it form your unleashx dash(or evo)

8. Strazza

Strazza Guest

umm, im not sure what u mean. I'm using FlashFXP to connect to my xbox. My xbox is on unleashx dash when i do this. i dont use any programs that are on my xbox.

sorry if i sound like a noob but im just not sure what you mean.

9. newbmodd

newbmodd Guest

well when u try to copy your game to your xbox do u go to your unleash dash and go to copy cd to xbox. or, do you go to your dash put the game in ftp your box and go to d drive copy that to your d drive then copy that file to your e drive. which one do you do. if you can answer me that i can help

10. Strazza

Strazza Guest

ok thanks for clearing that up, i FTP to my xbox.

11. newbmodd

newbmodd Guest

ok so you ftp your box and put it in by copying it too your e drive?
    if so first go to your unleash dash without a game then when you get in to the unleash dash put a game in then ftp your box, go to the d drive and it should show your game( the fable i think it is) and put that in a folder on your desktop then turn off your xbox. ftp your xbox (without a game in it) and go to e/games then if there is anything in there delete it. then the game that you put on the desktop ftp that into the e games folder and when its done it should be good to go.