fifa 06

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Gamester1, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Gamester1

Gamester1 Regular member

i Have just backed up fifa 2006 but when i have burnt it on to dvd it wont work,it says disc unknown any help pls.

2. manufan

manufan Regular member

I am assuming you used flash fxp but it doesnt really matter. When you dragged the files of the game over to your pc did you drag just the files with names next to them. There is a folder always at the top of the files list with a few dots next to it, make sure you havent dragged this over as you will then end up with all your game files in an extra folder and your xbox will read this as unknown. Try another copy just dragging over the files with names next to them e.g default.xbe etc. Hope it this helps.

3. Gamester1

Gamester1 Regular member

i did use flash fxp i dragged the whole folder across ,should i not do this ?

4. manufan

manufan Regular member

No definately not. When you find the directory your game is in on your xbox i.e E or F drive open it up to see what games you have on there and when you find the game you want double click on that to see all of the files in that game. Then highlight and drag all of the files that have something written next to them ( default.xbe , update.xbe etc ). Remember when you double click on your game to see the files there will always be a folder at the top with nothing next to it or dots DO NOT drag this over. As long as you always remember this top folder you dont use you will be fine.

5. Gamester1

Gamester1 Regular member

Cheers sorted now thanks for the help much apreciated

6. manufan

manufan Regular member

No problem glad to help.