Flash Remoting Class Code Library - Directory Browser (File System)

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by ZippyDSM, Feb 8, 2010.

1. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

2. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

I can see the download source files button on the page no problem..Maybe the site had downtime..Try now?

3. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

The description's drop down when you click on them LOL

Also I got my problem fixed

http://www.zippydsmlee.net/Zippyfiles/

4. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

I know its off topic but do you need some HTML coding help?

I can help you setup a proper layout, its not bad but needs alot of work...

But at least you got it working

5. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

This is the main page
    http://www.zippydsmlee.net/

I like how I have things setup it mirrors my WP page in some respects and I have dreamwaver to adjust it more if need be, my site is like all my projects I play with it when I got the time/energy.

Past issues aside my current one the reason for the OP was I needed a easy file sharing directory, my hosts FTP(site 5) is read/write and you can set a password and name but other than that you can set a data quota. It makes for a bad general file sharing directory.

Now as for help I wont turn it down but all I really need help with is is doing soemthign better with my video player code http://www.zippydsmlee.net/ut04mods.htm, and I would love a random quote to appear randomly under the sites name.

But I do like the layout, top link bar row goes to the main parts of the site second link bar row takes you to sub sections. I just really need to start adding stuff to my site, my WP page has more crap on it http://zippydsmlee.wordpress.com/ but not by much LOL

6. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

Just reading what you put on your sites is amazing. Your so much like me (autistic)...

as for your video player code, is it a new video player your needing or just a way to upload and host videos without impeeding on quality

Just let me know :p

7. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

I am learning disable( ws daiganosed like 20ish years ago :p, is 3X now...god I am old) need to be reevaluated to see if I do fall under the newer autism ranges, I bet I fall under assbugers(zippy speak mode lol)

I am as disconjointed as ever on my stuff LOL.

Well when I was at my old host they had a 150MB file cap, that SSUUUCCCKKKSSSS for decent video stuff, now with the new host I just want a good flash player implementation, I'm on daiup till the weekend at uncels I am so about ready to spend 70$ a month to get a droid with tethering >> just to avoid dailup the few weeks out of the year I have to face dailup, least I haz my PC with me.

I am really interested on that random quote code, I have seen it around but never got to it do it because at the item I was focused on either Ucodeing or getting videos to work on my site.

I'll have to think about what more to do the brunt of the stuff I need to do to the site is just add more pages and info, I would like to implement drop down menus from the link bars but meh I can;t think of anything else.