Forum Help

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by prutsos, Sep 14, 2010.

1. prutsos

prutsos Regular member

Hello afterdawn forum I have been with you guys for a long time now you have helped me with many of problems and I have help other with just as many. In essence of this great website I have started to make my own with only one problem has arises I need some help now let me make this Completly clear that I am not advertising for a job since that is against the rules here which I try to abide by to the most part

1. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we will negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.

Moderators please contact me if you think I am breaking any of your rules and as for the rest of the forum please reply if you would like to help out with my forum and help make it one day like this fountain of knowledge we call afterdawn

Thankyou

prutsos

2. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

pfffftttt... 5% of new startups last 12 months.. less than 1% stay the distance and last 4+ years..

do you have any idea what it takes to run a site for years and years?

oh yeah.. and btw.. linking to a competing site.. especially your own is universally frowned on and considered spam.. go on.. try it and see how often you get reported ;)

3. prutsos

prutsos Regular member

well now thats why you dont see a link do you and thank you for the positive reinforcement
    I have my website up its going good I just want to expand thats all