Fraud?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by detusueno, Jun 9, 2008.

1. detusueno

detusueno Member

Hey all, I was wondering if anybody knew about money making survey sites? I signed up for one today and supposedly made $15 off of an hours of work, with an emphasis on the word supposedly... I'd like to devote a couple of hours a week on this but don't want to waste my time if it's a scam.

The idea of making an extra $150+ off of a couple of hours of clicking is too tempting to me... Anybody know about these sites? I'm using cashcrate.

2. iluvendo

iluvendo Active member

remember the golden rule,"If it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true"

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

If you want to make 15 bucks an hour this summer, get into landscaping or roofing. Those sites are scams and good ways to get your identity stolen or your computer riddled with malware.

4. Icanbe

Icanbe Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2008
  5. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

Exactly. Learn a trade and make some dough. Or spend it ridding your pc of violent nasties from trying to make a quick buck.

6. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

detusueno have you tryed doing a search on the web about the one you are asking about? that would be the best thing to do! try doing a search of scamm money making survey sites! also look at it like this, a fool and his money are soon parted, also there is a sucker born every second and three to take him!

7. tripplite

tripplite Guest

hey hey you guys!!!! i happen to make over 4,00 dollars a month using such a service!!!
    [​IMG]

i only work 7 hours a day and best of all i get to work from home with my family!!!

i can now support to feed my children and pay off all my credit card debt!!!!!

^^^^^^
    that is the false reality it trys to sell you:(
    same with all those free ipod and xbox services, some seem legit but are all as fake as they get!

not going to happen lol!

-tripplite

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2008
  8. Icanbe

Icanbe Guest

Yep people who say those things, are getting paid to say it.
    It's all lies.