ftp xbox help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by verynew1, Sep 12, 2005.

1. verynew1

verynew1 Member

hey i have hardmod-dont know my chip...i have a xbox media center dash..and would like emulators on it please...please help me someone..........

2. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

You have most of the ingredients needed. There's a tutorial here on FTP http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/228294

Even if it doesn't show how to set it up using XBMC it's bascically the same. You could create a Avalunch or Evox boot disc to run those dashboards.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2005
  3. verynew1

verynew1 Member

hey thanks for the help...right now im trying to get evo x and just do it that way...i just burn an iso of it and go from there correct?

4. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

hey u said u are hardmodded well if it is an xecuter 3 chip u can boot to that and switch the settings to DCHP enabled and use the ip adress there and X3 as the user name and pass...thats the easiest way...but u might want to put ohter dashes on there like unleashx...I have had the most success with that although I have had evox it didn't really work all that well with my network. I would suggest UnleashX as ur dash and booting to ur chip to ftp its quick and easy!

Also u say u don't know what chip u have....how is that possible i mean its ur xbox right and u made the decision it just seems weird that u don't know ur chip. and also along those lines when u start ur box hold down the white button and see if u boot to a dif dash IE the chips bios which will tell u the chips name etc. Holding the white button works for xecuter 3chips but idk if there is something else u have to do for booting to other chips....others will know.

5. verynew1

verynew1 Member

hey thanks my cousin modded my xbox and he got the parts so....thats why...umm you unleash x is good? do i burn an iso of it and copy with nero...i would use evo x but im not gonna download it..thanks man again please keep checking ill prob need help still :)

6. verynew1

verynew1 Member

quick i get unleashx installed and pefect and stuff....my link says the the addres is 0.0.0.0 but under it has the "ip address" as 192.168.0.100 what do i do????

7. akspud93

akspud93 Regular member

alright here is how it works....boot up to unleashx and look at the Ip adress seen on the main screen this is the ip adress u type into ur FTP client. And use xbox as the user name and pass unless u changed it to something else.

8. verynew1

verynew1 Member

im not seeing but is there a way to ftp it thru action replay? or whats really the point of action replay