games wont load from hdd

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by al1en2, Dec 20, 2008.

1. al1en2

al1en2 Member

hard chipped box with 320 gig hdd loaded with usual stuff, wont play nemo or hulk game. they ripped from disc exactly as all the other games did but boot to black screen. any ideas?

2. gravedigr

gravedigr Member

sorry bro i wish i had the answer but i too have a ? maybe you or someone reading this can....
    i am asking if u can take an external harddrive and connect it to your 360 and save your games on it and run the game from the external hard drive. i have an external hard drive for my computer and i save my movies on it so i can watch them without haveing a dvd shelf cluttering my living room, would i be able to piggy my external hard drive to my comp and 360 so i have my games on there as well????

3. al1en2

al1en2 Member

sorry to tell you but the answer is no..... you cannot play games from an external hdd what so ever. please anybody correct me if im wrong but as far as im aware only the original xbox is capable of playing games from hdd and only then from the fitted internal hdd. the 360 does have a feature to play from the hdd fitted to the top of the unit but you must have the disc in the drive first. i hope that helps.