Greg Hastings problem!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Pixellius, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Pixellius

Pixellius Member

Burned Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball to my harddrive, and I can't use it! It sits at the UnleashX loading screen, and won't load at all. I've tried it on three different xbox's, all with the same results. I've cleared the cache, and the x,y,z partitions, and no change!

{Edit} Whoo boy, my backups do not like me. Just tried to play my Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, and nearly had a seizure. It loaded, but then became a flashing black-and-red screen, no sound or anything. Anyone else have this problem, or know of a solution?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  2. corn

corn Guest

What are you using to create the ISO's? Did you download them or buy them?
    Also, what did you use to rip the games onto the Xbox? The only decent program (hell, the only program I know of) that does the job is DVD2XBOX, you can get it off of an AID disk:
    http://www.aidtracker.com/

Requires a bittorrent client.

If you don't wanna download all that (thats a huge disk with emulators, apps, dashes etc)
    Then you can get a version here:
    http://dvd2xbox.xbox-scene.com/

You'll have to ask varnull which version is stable, I just used the one off the disk.

3. Pixellius

Pixellius Member

I used DVD2Xbox, and burned them both to my 320GB harddrive. I have both discs, but each time I try to burn them, they fail the same way.

4. corn

corn Guest

Hmm. Are you ripping them by Xbox FTP to PC? Also, what programs are you using to create the ISO's?

5. Pixellius

Pixellius Member

Well I'm not creating ISO's, I'm ripping them with DVD2Xbox onto my HDD, and I've even tried ftp-ing them from the disc to the harddrive, but they still act the same.