Hacker Tracking HELP

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by multical, Mar 20, 2009.

1. multical

multical Member

A few months ago a hacker broke into three of my yahoo accounts. One I could manage to get back using the password restore function. The other two I cant access them anymore. He is using these two account to go under my identity and harass friends and collegues. Since then he has been extorting me for money since he knows my information that was inside those email accounts. I do not eant those accounts back. I do want to locate his location from where he is doing this.

He has been sending threating email messages to me using those accounts. This person really knows a great deal about me and and about my movements. He is keeping track of my family too. Because of this I suspect it is someone who is close and lives here in Honduras and in the city of Tegucigalpa.

I need help locating him so that police can be alerted. The email accounts he stole are:
    escuelamaritima@yahoo.com and
    signusnova@yahoo.com

He goes by the cyber name of pamesco06. He has an account in yahoo named pamesco06@yahoo.com.

Can anyone help me? Anything you can tell me can help.

Thank you

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

have you talked to yahoo & the police about it?

3. multical

multical Member

I have talked to the police about this. They just need to know where this person is. I have printed out all the emails and gave them to my case officer.
    The problem is locating the hacker. i will try oing to Yahoo Security but sonce thy have this privacy policy I dont know if they can give me the needed information.
    I will try with yahoo. The thing is Yahoo is on the US. I am in Honduras. Do I need like a court order in order in order to do this? But if you have any other ideas I would galdly appreciate them.

Thank you

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

just talk to yahoo as they'll do something i think.

5. seb32

seb32 Regular member

Yes, I'm pretty sure that for Yahoo to release the IP of the hacker they need a court subpoena. You shouldn't have too much trouble with that if he's really sending harassing emails.