HELP BACKUPING XBOX GAMES

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by vee35, Feb 1, 2006.

1. vee35

vee35 Member

Does anybody know why when i transfer the call of duty big red one game files from my xbox dvd drive to my pc hardrive it comes up on my flashfxp screen cant connect to my xbox ip address it gets half way through the transfer and stops i have never had this problem before when backing up my xbox games if anybody know please let me know.

2. theridges

theridges Guest

use Qwix to transfer games from xbox to pc or pc to xbox best program out there u can get it at my tutorial site in the downloads sections just click the link at the bottom of my sig.

3. zachb90

zachb90 Guest

Here is a possibility, the files could have been encrypted a certain way to where the files do not allow file transfer. I have had a problem when I was copying a game i put it on my hdd. when all of the files were there i booted to the game and it would load perfect at the beggining. When the game said loading it froze up. that is another file encryption method designed by xbox or the game makers them self. if you have anymore questions about this or something else please post another reply on this forum.

4. theridges

theridges Guest

i highly doubt that developers wouldnt go through so much trouble the only thing i have seen them do is make file names to long for the hdd like NBA live 06 cannot be copied to the HD for this reason.....

5. steimy

steimy Active member

i backed up that game just fine so it has to be something with your PC , IP, or Xbox
    not sure why a transfer would just disconnect in the middle but you could always try a differnt FTP program or someting like Craxtion4 or Qwix to rip it from the disc, or create an ISO from the files on the Xbox