help burning to dvd 9 discs

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by zeldaman, Nov 26, 2005.

1. zeldaman

zeldaman Guest

Ok I went out and bought a 3 pack of fujifilm dvd+r DL discs and I backed up my god of war for ps2, which is modded using the magic swap disc 3.6, when i go to play it it just says invalid ps2 disc... then I backed up 50 cents bullet proof same way, brought from xbox to pc. then made a xiso and burned it to the dl disc and it comes up as unknown disc... anyone know what the problem is... will some versions not read those discs... or do i need - r dual layers or something... help asap would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks alot

Tim

2. vgamenic

vgamenic Member

DVDDecrypter works for me every time for DL games using default settings. Since you seem to own original, try getting a scene release at the usual spots for a working back up.

3. zeldaman

zeldaman Guest

does it maybe not work with the executer 2.6 is what i have i think... it is the one right before the 3 version... does it maybe not work with that one...

Thanks..

i did it with a disc to disc copy from nero

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Just so you know for the PS2 God of War disc, Swap Magic 3.6 dosent suport double layer disc. As of the Xbox problem with DL disc I wouldnt bebale to help you because I uasly put my games on my 300gig HD and havent yet tried burrning DL disc.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2005