help burning WW2 Combat Road to Berlin

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by tmoreno, Feb 13, 2006.

1. tmoreno

tmoreno Member

this game is only 754 mega bytes. It is to small to put on a dvd and to big to put on a cdr. I know that usually there are some files in certain games that you can delete. I searched all of the files and I did not see anything that I thought I could delete in order to get the game small enough to fit on a cdr. Is anyone familiar with this game or does anyone have any ideas on what files to get rid of?

thanks...

2. Jigen

Jigen Regular member

You could use Craxtion to create a multigame disc. Most games I just burn by themselves, but with little games like this I like to wedge them on with something else. Sometimes 3-4 games can fit on one DVD this way.

3. tmoreno

tmoreno Member

thanks jigen, I have some iso's on my hard drive already which I made with xiso. I have downloaded craxion 4.o. Can I just use the iso's that I already created with xiso or do I have to create a new iso using craxion?

thanks

4. steimy

steimy Active member

i know this is no solution but i would just play it from the HDD if you can. This game got a whole 2.0 rating at Gamespot which is one of the worst ratings i have ever seen a game get. I would not waste too much time or effort making DVD's
    they did not have anything good to say about it.

5. Jigen

Jigen Regular member

Tmoreno- The ISOs you already have should work fine with Craxtion's multigame disc feature.

True Steimy, the game isn't really good per se, but I don't judge.