HELP. EVOX DASH WONT LOAD UP ANYMORE!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by S_Dot, Jul 30, 2006.

1. S_Dot

S_Dot Member

I was trying to swtich from evox to xbmc using this
    http://manual.xboxmediacenter.de/wakka.php?wakka=XBMCAsDash

Method #2.

And somehow, the files on the C: deleted, some of them. and it wont load up.
    the xbox wont even load up, i would back it up but, its not even connectiing via ftp anymore.

It just says "your xbox requires serice"

and the light is REd and flashing green, i dont know what to do. It wont even ftp to transfer fiels, please help.

2. MLOYLLO

MLOYLLO Regular member

You need your "C" Files! Slayers 2.6 has them. XBMC isn't tr most realiable app but I thnk you went about it the wrong way. You need to replace and rename your default xbe. dash With XBMC. XBMC rocks, so I know whwere your coming from.

Someone on http://teammodders.com/ will help you, but conribute back, and post your results. Aferdawn is great, but you have to read.

3. S_Dot

S_Dot Member

Its not even ftpn to my pc, so how can i restore the c files, andwhere do i get the slayer 2.6 from?

Please help, i downloaded the slayer cd, but when i burn it to a dvd-r (memorex) it doenst read it just shows the microsoft error, please help me.

4. MLOYLLO

MLOYLLO Regular member

Try booting the console from a game, like splinter cell and see if you can hack it again. I got my copy of SlaYers 2.6iso off of Bearshare. Do you have your eeprom bin file on your pc? You can repair your xbox's hdd with xboxhdm if you have the eeprom bin file and c and e's contents off slayers or another xbox. You really "need" your own xbox's eepprom bin file, for locking and unlocking.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2006
  5. S_Dot

S_Dot Member

when i put splinter cell in what do i do?

the only game i got is 007everything or nothing please, help, i need this today!

6. MLOYLLO

MLOYLLO Regular member

7. S_Dot

S_Dot Member

i bought it modded, i have very little knowlesge, please explain in deatil, the xbox stillr eads regular games, its just prolly some files for the dash that got deleted