Help fight night round3 is kicking my ass

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by carl1979, Mar 1, 2006.

1. carl1979

carl1979 Member

dloaded fight night round 3 from a number of sources down loaded 3 different versions all 1.86 gig rarred and 2.24 unrarred isos they are in the r00 r01 format i think i have extracted them correctly i have created many xbox backups in this way but this is the 1st i have had a problem with. the game has burnt as normal and when i put it in my xbox it reads as a game if i dvd2box it it reads as fnr3 but when i try to load it it goes black then i get the unleash screen and the xbox resets to the dash and reads the disc as the game again this happens every time i try to load. please if anyone has had this problem and knows how to cure it PLEASE HELP im tearing my hair out..
    thanks

2. Mike581

Mike581 Guest

hey i downloaded tht very game last week and had that very problem,

its a great game and ur losing out so i thot i shud help.

first off. im assuming u have evo x dashboard as i do and if you dont this should still point you in the right direction.

go to system managment.
    System Settings.
    scrool down to something like video mode or that look for something that says pal or europe and change it to NORTH AMERICA. now the game will load up fine.

3. theridges

theridges Guest

i dont know i d/l'ed mine and qwix'd it to my box and it worked perfect....

4. carl1979

carl1979 Member

thank you very much i will try changing the settings and let you know if it works.
    thanks again carlos

5. carl1979

carl1979 Member

worked a treat playing game and it rocks thank you very much mike you da man cheers

6. glentot

glentot Member

HELLO TO ALL...I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS U CARL1979, AND I FOLLOWED MIKE581 INSTRUCTION BUT THE SCREEN FROZE TO "LOADING PLEASE WAIT" WAITED FOR 15 MINUTES BUT STILL NOT LOADING...ANYMORE SUGESTIONS GUYS?? THANKS