Help finding laptop case.

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by xsenergy, Feb 4, 2008.

1. xsenergy

xsenergy Member

I just bought an HP HDX, which is a 20.1" laptop. Most laptop cases I've looked at can only fit up to a 17" laptop. Can someone help me find a laptop bag, or briecase that would fit the 20.1" laptop? I would prefer it be a slener case, not a mini suitcase that has 100 pockets and looks like a backpack on wheels!

Thank you!

2. nixz

nixz Regular member

I bought the same laptop and I'm also looking for a bag! Its so hard to find a bag for it and I don't want to damage the exterior graphics.

3. xsenergy

xsenergy Member

4. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

i would say the best thing for you to do is have one made, most of your bigger citys have stores that do things like that, at least here in the usa

Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
  5. nixz

nixz Regular member

Damn, I don't think anybody makes bags over here, well not that I know of. When I bought the laptop, the salesman was offering me a laptop case directly from HP but I've looked everywhere and can't find any cases big enough for it..

I think I will wait as a lot of companys are releasing 20.1" wide screen laptops and hopefully Dell will have the answer :D

6. xsenergy

xsenergy Member

Dell actually makes a bag for their 20" XPS. You can find it under XPS accessories I think. Hp also makes a backpack for it. Almost all stores like best buy and circuit city have backpacks for them, but finding a case/bag/attache is much harder to find. I searched EVERYWHERE online and retail stores. The closest thing I found was some company making the bags, but they had a super small low resolution picture of the case so I didn't buy it.

I haven't even been able to use my bag. I have to send the fricken laptop back, and they keep sending me the wrong damn box. its been 2 weeks and i have 2 13" repair boxes sitting here, and they wont send me the right box!!1 I hate their costumer service