HELP HOW DO I SET MY DRIVE TO BURN DUAL LAYER GAMES

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by hacksaw94, Jun 22, 2006.

1. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

HELP MY DRIVE IS MADE BY PIONEER AND A HAVE A DL DISC READY HELP PLEASE!!!

2. shademand

shademand Regular member

Hows about you go to the Pioneer website to see if your DVD drive supports DL disc burning?

3. MadBoomah

MadBoomah Regular member

Your burner's model number certainly would help. :)

4. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

well it doesent matter cause im positive thats it's dual layer but were do i get the model number. i just dont know how to get it into dl mode

5. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

well im 100% sure that it's dual layer were do i get the model number from

6. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

7. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

8. shademand

shademand Regular member

Ok if you knew that then whats the issue? Alcohol 120% and Nero both support DL Burning...

9. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

well im using DVD decrypter to back up 50 cent bullet proof it's exactly 5.760gb and theres no files to delete so the only way that i no of is to do it in dvd decrypter but you have to select pioneer out of a list and it's not in the list if you seletct a different company it has no effect

10. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

well im burning 50 cent bullet proof it's about 5 gig theres no files to delete to make it fit im using dvd decrypter you have to select dl from a list of manufactures but pioneer isn't listed so i dont know what to do.

11. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

ok im using dvd decrypter the only way to set it to dl is to select pioneer from a list but pioneer is not listed p.s. im burning fifty cent buletproof it's over 5 gb i just need to know how to set my drive to burn dual layer if you could give me instructions that would be great

12. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

ok im using dvd decrypter the only way to set it to dl is to select pioneer from a list but pioneer is not listed p.s. im burning fifty cent buletproof it's over 5 gb i just need to know how to set my drive to burn dual layer if you could give me instructions that would be great

13. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

14. MadBoomah

MadBoomah Regular member

Could you stop deliberately spamming the thread with the same stuff over and over again? It's annoying! It won't get you any help either.

50 Cent: Bulletproof has a lot of Bink video files of his music videos, so you can either delete those and replace them with a black 1 or 2 second Bink file, or reencode them again using the encoder at the Bink site. The only real problem is that the Bink encoder is extremely slow, so if you have the patience, and you want to fit it in DVD5, that's your best route (the easiest is simply removing all the music videos and replacing them with the blank biks :p)

15. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

ok and sorry im not deliberatly reapeating my self but it dosent show wat ive said untill i close the page and and start it again but so you dont know how to set the drive on to dual layer because i bought a dl disc 4 it

16. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

By the time this thread ends, you'll be a Junior Member with all those posts. LOL

17. hacksaw94

hacksaw94 Guest

thanx to e1 im done