HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by kasaundra, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kasaundra

kasaundra Guest

My brother wanted something called spiderware for his x-box and the closest thing i can come to what he described is a mod chip i decided on the xecuter 3 ce solderless for v1.6 .. see the thing is i dont want to order the wrong thing is the mod chip the same thing... as spiderware?

2. KC36330

KC36330 Regular member

no the Xecuter is a better chip. i put the X3ce in more then 80% of the boxes i mod.

kc

EDIT: if you are able to do a hard wired mod I'd recommend that over the solderless, they will come loose and require tightening of the adapter ever so often.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2006
  3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Yeah, I agree with KC. I put the Xecuter 3 CE (solderless) in my xbox, and it works great. Just stick with the Xecuter, because they are really great chips.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

you will be just fine with that chip.
    They are very good from what i have been told by many
    people i know who mod Xbox's

5. kasaundra

kasaundra Guest

Alright thanx alot guys i am sure my brother will be happy with the mod chip i got. Soderless isn't really an option though because i am pretty sure if my brother had to do anything to his x-box that would require sodering or otherwise attaching in a way that you could screw it up he would and i don't want to be the cause of that. So i got the soderless kit for the xecuter.

6. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

With the Xapt3r Solderless Adapter be very careful putting the pins in the right spot. I had to bend one of the wires so that it would fit, and ripped the whole thing off. If something like this happens to you, just use some Hot Glue. It worked for me.

7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.