help me please

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by mutidity, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mutidity

mutidity Member

i have a horrible problem, i need to know about a mod, for burning xbox games, and other information of the sort, please help me, PLEASE

2. mutidity

mutidity Member

i need, to know about the soldering part of the xbox burning strategy, can i buy a mod, with a mounting chip, is the mounting chip in certain xbox's, whats the mortality rate in this kind of surgery on an xbox, i need to know some stuff, please, oh yeah, whats the deal with the bus cord, if u reply please know what ur talking about please, and if you give me information know that i know how to take the xbox apart and i know how to find the part of the motherboard involved for downloading games, and also when u give me information know that i will be using a mounted mod which i do know is easier to use, and i could also use tips on how to sold better, please please help me, i will be forever entitled to your will, that is until i dont need it anymore, than its all yours. thnkx

3. janrocks

janrocks Guest

So you can't read any of the stickies in these forums?

Sorry .. we don't do one-to-one basics and up here. read the stuff you want to know before posting.. because at the moment you don't have a clue..

Ever tried the words "xbox modchip guide" or "xbox backup guide" in google?..

didn't think so.....

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

mutidity,

The forum rules you agreed to and were supposed to read suggest that you do a forum search before posting redundant questions and that you use a descriptive thread title as well. Try the threads at the top of the forum that are in bold print - you'll find plenty of answers there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.