Help please. *Dash Help*

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Bloodust, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

Hello. I have a problem. Today, I did a hotswap, and rebuilt my C:/ drive ( I had error 21) anyways, after it went retail, i just to re-softmod it, and instead of getting the actuall softmod, i got another error 21 code, and i got the evox dash ( This means that my MS dash isint working.) I mean wtf? It should work! Im using the AID for this method. Im using SC for the save thing. anyways, im doing another hotswap and trying it again, i just wanted to know if u can help. I dunno WTF is up with my MS dash.

installed it like this: ( Eject= MS DASH with error 21) and ( POWER= Perfectly working EVOX dash) How do i fix my MS DASH?????

2. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

its set to dual boot and you dont have an ms dash, you need to find a ms dash and ftp it to your xbox

3. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

I have an ms dash. And i did another Hotswap, and i just installed UnleashX ( It replaced my ms dash) then i clicked on ms dash, it went to ms dash then error 21 again. i meatn wtf is there something wrong with my dash? maybe its updated or something??

4. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

no the dash is gone, you need to have it in a serperate spot from your unleash dash

5. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

can u add me on msn so we can chat up pleasE? i dont understand.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2007
  6. icp4life1

icp4life1 Member

just get slayers 2.7 it is better than aid

7. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!get your stuff straight before posting, slayers is for modded bios only, yeah you can do a softmod with it but its not what you want to do, it will mess your xbox up if you dont know what your doing...use AID 3.1

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2007
  8. icp4life1

icp4life1 Member

oh really.. i used it on mine wich is softmodded. and it works. no errors and it still plays backups

Last edited: Jul 21, 2007
  9. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

it may for just doing that but dont try and do an install for putting the ms dash back, it changes the partitions around and its not very "softmod friendly"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2007
  10. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

do my trick i had that problem for ages.take the xbox to a gaming freak you know that doesnt have 1 but knows alot about them.borrow some money and leave the xbox as callateral.when you repay the money and pick up the xbox hopefully it will be fixed.