HELP!! Please READ!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by mozodinio, Jun 8, 2006.

1. mozodinio

mozodinio Guest

OK, i have got a xbox - modded with xcecuter 2.6. I have a mac - imac.
    My friend gave me SWBF2, i wanted to copy it. I am aware of the Whole 'FTP' thing and it just isnt working for me , i also have EVOx dashboard. I always have a problem connecting to my xbox via mac's internet sharing via my blue ethernet cable (Not sure if its crossover though) all i wanna do is just play my xbox with xlink kai etc So is there any way to Copy an original x-box game using a mac (i have toast 7) , if not, is there anyway Give me a stright forward tutorial on FTPing so i can play SWBF!

Thanks,

2. cearel

cearel Guest

3. steimy

steimy Active member

4. cearel

cearel Guest

yo steimy how did you get that little vid in ur sig??? thats tight

5. steimy

steimy Active member

X-S made it for me, made a bunch of them. Jamaal10
    http://www.xtreme-source.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42
    they have a sig and avitar request forum and they are real good with photoshop. They made me a bunch i can't use here because they say moderator, which i am there and teammoders
    both sites would have a lot of people you would know from here even if they have changed names in some cases
    Pimpdawg, Hursty, Philipman, Tokijin, Larryje, svtstang, the ridges, paddymail, punqewe, techniique, Rav009, sadalius, and me of course.
    just to name a few people you may know
    like these they also made me
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  6. cearel

cearel Guest

yea man those are nice i make my own they are ok but i dont know how to do vids