Help with primary and secondary dns.?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by aftrdrawn, Mar 4, 2008.

1. aftrdrawn

aftrdrawn Regular member

hello guys i have a ps2 slim and i want to play online but when i make settings they ask me for primary and secondary dns. can anyone tell me where i can find my primary and secondary dns. well i entered my default gateway adress in the adress bar but there they are asking for username and password. please someone help me how to know about my secondary and primary dns. i have a dsl 512 kb connected through router.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2008
  2. silk42

silk42 Regular member

You can get the DNS addresses that your ISP provides, but you might as well just use a free DNS address, such as the following from OpenDNS.com.

If you choose to use your ISP's DNS, simply go to your computer and open a command prompt. From there, type "ipconfig /all" and press enter. You'll get a list of information which will include the DNS settings from your ISP.

3. aftrdrawn

aftrdrawn Regular member

thanks silk for ur help. well i had another question i had made my registration in ps2registration.com and given my access code. when i am getting online on wwe smackdown vs raw no one is online in the rooms. i cant believe that in the whole europe no one is online not even single. well can u tell me did i do something wrong. if yes can u give me some examples. why isnt someone online so i could play with. the whole rooms are empty.